JOB OPPORTUNITY IN AMSTERDAM-NOORD
woof-o is looking for a friendly and reliable colleague
What do you do?
- Pick up our dogs with our woof-o van, drive them to the woods, walk for at least one hour and bring them back home
- Take care for a group of maximum 7 dogs
- Make sure our dogs have a lot of fun
- Monitor the groups activities and interactions
- Take footage of the walks and send them to the owners of the dogs
- Keep in contact with the owners about the wellbeing and developments of their dogs
- You are a dog-person with lots of love for dogs.
- You live in Amsterdam (preferably Noord) or Landsmeer
- You have a driving licence and driving experience and are not afraid driving a van (VW transporter)
- You are enthusiastic, fit, self-reliant and not afraid of getting wet and/or dirty
- You are feeling responsible for the wellbeing of our dogs
- You are eager to learn (more) about dogs and the woof-o vision and are willing to invest into this
- You are available for 3 days per week (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday) for about 3 hours per day
- Experience in dogwalking and/or a diploma of a relevant study/training would be an absolute pre
- A nice team open for your suggestions
- The chance to grow in knowledge and experience in dog behaviour
- The chance to develop personal skills like leadership, working self-reliant, making decisions also under pressure, helicopter view and customer service
- A Smartphone (loan) for your own SIM card to take the nicest pictures and movies
- A long-term career with your “own” group of dogs and a long-term relationship with them and their owners
- If your own dog is able to walk peacefully with other dogs you are free to take him with you
- A great office with a view like this
Interested? Enthusiastic? Can’t wait to jump into your hiking boots?
Please send your application to email@example.com
For any question please feel free to give me a call or WhatsApp under 06-11 39 97 79
I am so looking forward hearing from you.