woof-o: tailored service
woof-o is the dog walking service in the Amsterdam North area that is completely tailored to the needs of your best friend.
woof-o is accredited dogwalk service by
Harmonic groups provide peace and safety
woof-o group walks give your best friend the appropriate exercise and contact with other dogs.
Under woof-o’s professional supervision, a woof-o group walk strives to give every dog enough space to sniff, to explore and to peacefully interact with other dogs.
woof-o prefers a friendly and calm walk. Running wild and rollicking about can easily develop into a conflict between dogs. But, in a woof-o group walk, conflicts are quickly, efficiently and professionally managed.
woof-o is more than just a dog walking service. Please contact me in case you need help and support training your dog. Does this sound familiar?
- your dog is hyperactive at home and/or outside, has difficulties to calm down
- pulling on the lead
- doesn’t pay any attention to you at home and/or outside, has no recall
- has no selfcontrol, destroys stuff
woof-o is offering tailored coaching based on your personal situation and the individual needs of your dog.
In case the problems are going deeper and can’t be solved by normal training I will refer you to a dog behavior specialist.
- woof-o owner, Stef Blomberg, is officially recognized as a certified dogwalker by Martin Gaus Academie and is currently studying to become a certified dog trainer.
- woof-o is member of the Dutch Association for Instructors in Dog Education and Training*
*O&O Nederlandse Vereniging voor Instructeurs in HondenOpvoeding en -Opleiding
- I am a certified dog trainer.
- I am studying dog behaviour to become a dog behaviorist (Annorlunda Academy)
- Monique Bladder – Lesson “Relation between Behavior and Health”
- Monique Bladder – Lesson “How to handle fearfull and/or insecure dog”
- Suzanne Steenbergen – Lesson “The rescue dog”
- Dierbare Ontmoetingen – online-training “Baby & Dog”
- Femke Engelen – workshop “Motivation 2.0 – From puppy to sport foundation”
You are welcome to contact me via the contactform, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by cellphone/WhatsApp 06 113 99 77 9